The Nazreen leather Tote is the first addition to EOB's new Chennai Collection. Hand-woven by skilled Indian woman this technique, traditionally reserved for bamboo or rattan, of basket weaving is made with thin strips of soft leather. This leather is organically tanned using a method called Vegetable Tanning which is considered to be the most eco-friendly way to treat leather and one of the oldest methods still in practice. The traditional weaving process means a beautiful, sturdy bag, built to last a lifetime. All without stitching and threads.
- Basket style carry handles
- Large internal compartment
- Dimensions: 41cm (L) x 11.5cm (W) x 32.5cm (H)
- Available in Sandy Blush, Forest Green & Violet Blue coloured leather
- 1 year warranty
- Designed in Australia and crafted by hand in India. All aspects of production are based on slow fashion and fair trade principles.